Native Hawaiian Veterans, LLC is a Native Hawaiian Owned, Service Disabled Veterans Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), SDB, SBA 8(a), MBE, UDBE, and EOE/W/M/V/D Company that provides services, solutions, and products in the areas of Homeland Security, Emergency Management, Information Technology, Communication Equipment, Professional Staff Augmentation, Munitions and Explosives of Concern (MEC) Remediation, and Strategic Communications/Creative Services.
Our mission is to be a trusted partner earning customer loyalty while fostering growth and profitability for our Ohana and enriching our community.
We are seeking a Project Officerto work at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, Hawaii.
- Familiar with the PACAF force structure (i.e., country location, name of Wings and NAFs, type of aircraft assigned, etc.). Air Operations Center (AOC) and/or MAJCOM/NAF Staff experience.
- Operational and/or logistical experience in the Asia-Pacific Theater. Familiar with financial nomenclature and documentation as well as the Command MAN-DAY Authorization System (CMAS). Familiar with standard funding documents, such as MIPRs, AF-616s, and Comptroller Alert Messages. Working knowledge of JTIMS and CMIS requirements and capabilities and be able to become proficient in using required capabilities with minimal training.
- Knowledge of USPACOM Theater Campaign Plan (TCP) and PACAF Strategy.
- Plan and execute CPXs and FTXs within the PACOM AOR.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 3 years of experience planning USAF Major Command–level or equivalent exercises.
- Military officer background.
- 3-years aviation background (Pilot/Navigator) in order to lead planning or conduct Field Training Exercises (FTXs), Command Post Exercises (CPXs), Staff Exercises STAFF-EX) or Table Top Exercises (TTX) and Engagements involving aviation assets or that are aviation centric where PACAF is the Executive Agent (EA). Note: If PACAF is not the EA (i.e., TERMINAL FURY, TALISMAN SABRE, etc), or the exercise is not aviation centric (i.e., PACAF sponsored symposium), then this requirement is waived.
- Be familiar with operational and logistical support requirements for exercises, deployments, and mobilizations.
- Knowledge and/or experience with Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES) and/or Deliberate and Crisis Action Planning and Execution Segments (DCAPES), with at least 1 year experience with multiple iterations (3 or more), using these systems supporting USAF Major Command - level (or equivalent) exercises, or significant deployments (i.e. movements of multiple flying units and/or personnel deployments of 200 or more in conjunction with a single event).
- Proficient and skilled in the most current version of Microsoft Office software. 3 years of experience planning USAF Major Command–level or equivalent exercises.
Native Hawaiian Veterans, LLC is an EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled.