- 01-Feb-2012 to 05-May-2013 (HST)
- Emergency Management (EM)
- Wahiawa, HI, USA
- Part Time
Employee Type: Part-time; Non-exempt
Req'd Travel: No
Relocation Covered: No
Manages Others: No
Who We Are:
Native Hawaiian Veterans, LLC is a Native Hawaiian Owned, Service Disabled Veterans Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), SDB, SBA 8(a), MBE, DBE Company that provides services, solutions, and products in the areas of Homeland Security, Emergency Management, Information Technology, Communication Equipment, Professional Staff Augmentation, Munitions and Explosives of Concern (MEC) Remediation, and Strategic Communications/Creative Services.
To be a trusted partner earning customer loyalty while fostering growth and profitability for our Ohana and enriching our community.
We are seeking an Access Control Specialist (ACS) in Training to join our Ohana. This position will be located at Wahiawa, HI.
The ACS shall be assigned to his/her post/position as designated in the work schedule which covers the period of time for each post/position opening and closing.
• Responsible for maintaining and controlling access to customer facilities, operating various access control devices, metal detectors, x-ray equipment and other screening devices.
• The ACS shall report directly to the MLS.
• Pass the yearly recertification test with at least 80%.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
• Other duties include: Security patrols, access control security related escort duties, as well as other duties as assigned.
• Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Be 18 year of age.
• Pass an employment Physical to include drug screening.
• Pass Sigma Survey for Security Officers with an appropriate percentage required for the position.
• Present a neat / groomed appearance at all times.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
Native Hawaiian Veterans, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!