- 13-Jul-2013 to 06-Oct-2013 (HST)
- Operations (Ops)
- HI, USA
- Full Time
Native Hawaiian Veterans, LLC is a Native Hawaiian Owned, Service Disabled Veterans Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), SDB, SBA 8(a), MBE, UDBE, and EOE/W/M/V/D Company that provides services, solutions, and products in the areas of Homeland Security, Emergency Management, Information Technology, Communication Equipment, Professional Staff Augmentation, Munitions and Explosives of Concern (MEC) Remediation, and Strategic Communications/Creative Services.
Our mission is to be a trusted partner earning customer loyalty while fostering growth and profitability for our Ohana and enriching our community.
We are seeking an Administrative Specialist to work in Kunia, Hawaii. All prospective candidates must have U.S. Citizenship and hold an active U.S. security clearance. Additionally, all prospective candidates must be fluent in the English language.
The purpose of the Administrative Specialist is to provide general administrative support to the Project Manager.
• Coordinating work/travel schedules of project staff
• Fielding customer phone calls and routing requests for assistance to the appropriate project personnel
• Assisting PM in preparation of required contract deliverables, such as monthly reports, trip reports, and project management plan
• Areas of expertise and assignment may include (but are not limited to):
o Word processing
o Travel coordination
o Mail routing
o Vendor communications
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Associate's Degree in Business or Computer Science as well as 8 years of relevant experience.
• Eight (8) years experience to include: word processing, spreadsheet development, documenting management issues, financial analysis, data collection, report processing, brief preparation, read milestone schedules and send and receive emails.
• Two (2) years work experience shall be within DoD.
Employee Type: Full-time
Required Travel: TBD
Relocation Covered: TBD
Manages Others: No
Posted Date: July 13, 2013
Native Hawaiian Veterans, LLC is an EOE/W/M/V/D.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!